Facebook allows you to quickly and easily import an external blog from another website. You can import it to your personal page or your business page.
Import Blog To Your Personal Page
1. Go to the main Notes application page by typing “Notes” into the search box at the top of the screen.
2. Click the Import a blog link on the right side of the page.
4. To complete the process, click on “Start Importing.” Once you do this, your previous posts will appear as notes and any new posts you make will automatically display.
Import Blog To Your Business Page
1. If you manage a number of business pages, access your Page manager here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/ or go directly to the desired business page newsfeed.
3. Click “Edit Page” beneath the Page profile picture.
4. Select “Applications” and a all the aplications will be displayed.
5. Next to “Notes” please click “Go to Application.”
5. On the bottom left hand side of the page select “Edit Import Settings”
6.The above screen will appear and all you have to is do steps 3 & 4 from importing blog to personal page.
If you have trouble importing your blog, go to Facebook Help Center which can be found be clicking on account which is to the top right side of your Facebook screen.